Friday

run through the moss on high heels.





one rainy afternoon listening to fever ray, röyksopp & sébastien tellier blurring my consciousness on repeat & sixty dollars out of my savings later & ive got a parcel heading my way.

i couldnt resist those faux alex wang booties.
i think it was this photo of dree hemingway that did it.
& the thought of how perfectly they would go with my favourite american apparel leather leggings & my new oxford blue mens buttondown.

the floral scarf is my attempt to add some kindof colour into my
black & white wardrobe this spring.
or perhaps its just the swedish girl who lives inside me dreaming of pairing it with a beat up tee, ballet bun, bandage skirt & plimsolls...

x

11 comments:

10.15, saturday night said...

aahh i want them so much! i hate how much of a charge is put on shipping to england.

ChristingC said...

oh faux alexander wang shoes! i'm getting the parents to send them over asap since we don't have them here in london! can't wait to inject into my spring/summer outfits! great floral scarf!

http://fashionhedonism.blogspot.com

Rebecca Jane said...

i love these shoes = amazing.

Annie said...

great choices, absolutely love the scarf.

Anouk said...

haha, allright, sorry. i was a bit confused.
right, the simple dree hemingway outfit is soo damn good. i love her and that boots.

daisyamy said...

very jealous of those boots. great buys.

modish-fashion-anguish.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the scarf, where did you get it??

cuteseas said...

I got my booties in last week! They are very comfy and I love them :)

Chantelle said...

those booties are everywhere! so hot!

A. said...

anonymous,

forever21.com, dear.

x

jessica said...

oh, i love both outfit ideas !
great choices , lovvie .