Wednesday

chaussures.

my newest amour;


i had seen these (quite like those nine west wedge gladiators) popping up everywhere on my favourite bloggers feet, including a few chic patrons on tFS. & as soon as i saw them - it was love. i was already dreaming of dressing up in my most androgynous of outfits,
with these on my feet, only to channel miss lanphear, of course. & now i can.
imitation is the highest form of flattery, no?

xx


ps. seeing as its my one year blog anniversary tomorrow, i had to think of a perfect way to celebrate. so, i thought why not make a special sortof "thank you" post for all my lovely readers. any questions you might like to ask, suggestions on what youd like to see more (or less) of in the blog, etc, etc.
nows the time for you to say anything, darlings. see you tomorrow...

pps. the kind people over at lensshopper.com sent me a lovely email asking if i could post a link up to their page. im feeling all nice & in the birthday mood so take a look around & click here for their contacts.



17 comments:

July Stars said...

Wow, amazing shoes ... Love them...
Happy birthday, honey! And my suggestion would be a little interview to get to know you better (what you do, what inspires you, the clothes you love, the books you read etc). xoxo

Héloïse J. said...

wow beautiful shoes. great great buy!

happy happy bday dear 10.17. well.. i 'd luv to see more outfits!

lydia said...

these are amazing and so powerful. you can take over the world in these gladiators.
by the way, i love your blog. congrats on one year! i'm just starting.

deexdeexdreamer said...

cue sighs and sharp breath intake!!those are magical...

looking forward to tomorrow's post- i'll save the wishes until then!

emsie said...

those shoes are gorgeous.
my question is:
what were you like as a child? & in terms of fashion?
happy birthday, 10.17 : )

x

prettygeeky.com said...

I'm seeing these gladiator style shoes everywhere to and I have to admit, I think they're pretty funky in an appealing way. =D

jayne said...

Ooo I do have the ninewest's in brown and despite how we all have them I still love mine to death, they're just so simply chic and immediatly boost up an outfit to true fashion perfection. glad you finally got some too! lookling fwd to tomorrow

ELLE said...

PLEASE tell me where you found those shoes?! They're heaven.

Kish said...

what a divine looking pair of shoes!

knight-cat said...

i bought those and i am quite happy with them too :)

Camille says OOPS. said...

Ah, those shoes look amazing, great buy and great blog : )

softlad said...

Year One - Huzzah! Here's to many more. Lovely gams, nice plates!

Hannah. said...

Happy 1st! Another one who is 'just starting', I'll be amazed if I make it to my first birthday!

The Divinitus said...

pretty shoes, who makes?

lilliebe said...

Oh they are AMAZING, where are they from?

mangled heart said...

i don't think i could pull those shoes off! congratulations! would like to see them with an outfit!

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影