Wednesday

the blogger summer playlist.

what is summer without music? without that special soundtrack you pass on & play with friends at those last minute thrown together dinner parties on smokey rooftops? & on the beach while dancing into a polaroid lens?

since i'm terribly late in mentioning 10.17's second birthday, i got together my own group of best mates, who also all happen to be bloggers themselves, to help me put together that ultimate summer playlist as a sortof
'thank you for reading' party favour.

so, here are, handpicked, three of each of our favourite/most played/most loved tracks thus far this summer;





discothequeconfusion.blogspot.com




friedmylittlebrains.wordpress.com




stormylittleworldshaker.blogspot.com





now down a flute of bubbly, dance & download away!

love, A.

10 comments:

kyra zoe said...

aw perfect
just what i needed right now

Lisa Sloan said...

bizarre love triangle - the soundtrack to my life! love it.

I'm now feeling inspired to create some summer mix cds!

Patricia Ann said...

THERE IS A GOD. :P

I"m running out of music to play this summer after my over kill of Phoenix, La Roux, Lissy Trullie and KOL. Thanks for putting this together, I'm in desperate need of new tuneage.

Kat said...

ooh great idea and happy blogging birthday!

Meghan and Lana said...

Ahhhhh YES I love other people's playlists!

x x

said...

I love that stevie included adam and the ants! I nearly did as well

MICHELLE said...

nice blog! it's great
love the pictures
:) chek out my blog
Michelle

Z said...

COOL! YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC AS DO ALL THESE OTHER DOLLIES! CANT WAIT TO CHECK THEM OUT. THANKSSSS!

Anonymous said...

Really great. I will enjoy this. I needed new tunes.

A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.