Tuesday

cover me in you.




"Wang has also decided to release a diffusion line of t-shirts and tank tops, simply to be named T by Alexander Wang. As he pointed out to WWD, “I realized there were no T-shirts that spoke to my aesthetic… You have those L.A. brands and then you have the $200, $300 shirts from The Row and Rick Owens.”

Set to consist mainly of basic tank tops and t-shirts, the line is sure to easily be able to slide right into rotation with his signature off-duty model-inspired aesthetic.

The line thus far is to consist of 12 different styles, with a price range of $20-50, in a variety of colors and cuts.

Wang told WWD about the line, “Necklines are stretched and armholes are strategically lowered so that it looks worn in… It’s like sleeping in a T-shirt and then wearing it the next day. It’s not this crisp little T out of the dryer. It’s draped and kind of wilted.”


can you say yes, please?! could you spoil us anymore, alex?
im buying every one.

(tFS)

x


regular posting will resume later this week as normal. my summer course has finally ended!

11 comments:

Héloïse J. said...

that's g r e a t news! thank you.
can't wait to get my hands on some!!

LEESH said...

the price is sooooo perfect! it's so sad when you see a basic tee for like 200 dolla bills and all it is is a basic tee. alex is soo kind and gracious to poor college students. wonderful post dear

xx

Vi said...

They're such simple pieces, yet so beautiful.

young-shields said...

fantastic, from a tenner apiece!

looking forward to more posts
young-shields x

Tru said...

love the blog!!!

Gold Dust Women said...

soooo excited for this

loveology said...

I love that beautiful basics!
<3

:) Mila.

A Black Tie Event said...

I'm happy about the prices, his other tee shirts cost more than $200.

Anonymous said...

Yessss! I'm so happy they are reasonably priced. I was worried they would cost a fortune like most well cut basics these days. x

this modern love said...

He could have gotten away with charging so much more - I'm impressed. Can't wait to get my hands on some...

Anonymous said...

Wow! This just made my day. I was about to buy an extremely overpriced tee from Mark and Estel but I think I'll wait now. Thanks for the post :)