Wednesday

yvan on the telly.

finally a tv show ill actually be watching
(!)

yvan the face hunter, who just happens to be a sort of friend of a very good friend of mine, will be launching his own tv show on myspace tv called, very fittingly - "the face hunter show"

The idea is extremely simple, but sometimes they're the best. Accompanied by my trusty cameraman, each week I'll voyage to a different country, hanging out with up-and-coming artists, designers, musicians and liberated souls... Hang out, yes, but also film their ideas and their lives with a constant eye for adventure. Besides the show, I'll of course keep face hunting, you know it's in my blood...

hes quite the charmer & has quite the sense of humour, so if hes got as good a panache for television making as he does an eye for streetstyle - im excited to see what he throws together for us.



- episodes start up the end of this month -




A.

7 comments:

Molly :] said...

Cant. Wait. to. see. it.
:) x

emsie said...

that programme does sound amazing. i bet they won't have it over here in the uk though.

SICK. said...

i'm really looking forward to this.
i only wish that they would paly it on ftv.


x.
jessica

Fleurr De Lux said...

Oooh I had no idea! This is exciting, good thing my finals are over soon. If I had this to distract me, there's no way I would be studying!! (Not that I am anyway...)

Fleurr De Lux said...

Oooh response to the blusher inquiry: I use smashbox O Glow (It's a clear gel that turns pink when you put it on!) Or a covergirl powder that's just a really bright bubblegum pink (the name of the shade has since worn off the packaging).
xx

lee jones said...

that's so wicked! sweeeeeeet!

Multifuncional said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.