cellphone snaps from my last trip to new york in all their untouched unedited naff quality glory.
1. a window view my first morning in brooklyn.
2. birthday brunch at a favourite new spot - yaffa cafe.
3. it's like elly jackson's wardrobe itself exploded onto its walls.
4. apparently, it was the eighties again at topshop & i loved it.
5. mornings were spent at olso on bedford avenue for dirty chais & soy lattes.
6. la roux in rebel rebel's window on bleeker street.
7. midafternoon maccaroons in midtown.
8. a solo breakfast outside in yaffa's garden, where i would later meet up with la roux & share yet another brunch with.
9. the 5.95 breakfast special i returned three times for during my two week stay.
10. a pink wig for stevie on the street in the east village.
11. at the cmj fader party in the ace hotel. to see florence, of course.
12. sequined dress found at my favourite new vintage shop of which i have sadly forgotten the name. 1st av between st. marks place & w 14th.
13. reading the book my new best friend mickey o'brien, the lovely lady on keys for la roux, gave to me for the plane ride home.