Saturday

coffee shops & fall campaigns.



wednesday afternoon was spent with mum in another rainy & wet downtown.
for a quick lunch we stopped by my favourite little coffee shop where, while i indulged in a soy latte & waited for my homemade in house black bean burger to arrive, picked up the latest copy of nytimes style magazine where i saw (surprisingly for the first time) the fall campaign for jil sander featuring a lovely lara stone. i think i gasped out loud a little. the simplicity is striking. she is absolutely gorgeous; my favourite model this entire year.


x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you. The simplicity of the advertisement is very striking. She looks amazing and incredibly beautiful. =)

discotheque confusion said...

striking is the perfect word.
you know how i ♥ lara stone!

i don't think it's possible for me to ever tire of her beauty.

ps, have you had any additions to your mailbox?

(!)

love, xx

Sarah said...

I tagged you, dear

Meghan and Lana said...

Isn't she fantastic!! I love her almost as much as I love 10.17!
L

Olsens Anonymous said...

love lara:)